Reporting to the Purchasing Director, the Services Coordinator is responsible to support the client services and sales account management teams and all other tasks related to the Global Sourcing & Operations umbrella.
- Set up new clients in ERP System and link to web;
- Assist with the administration of new and existing items on the web;
- Assist with the administration of web related processes such as care labels content approvals and file transfer protocols (pre-loaded orders, batch schedules, web order logs, etc.);
- Support first level inquiries about web orders and “stuck in cart” scenarios;
- Provide daily support to customer accounts and perform follow-ups to build strong customer relationships;
- Coordinate the upload and removal of office closure web messages with the I.T. Dept.
- Follow-up on credit approvals, signatures and payments;
- Action out inventory directives including sales orders in our ERP system;
- Produce various reports from our internal systems, as required;
- Perform Front line management of the company phones, visitor reception;
- Coordinate office and kitchen supplies purchasing.
- CEGEP or College diploma in Business Administration or other similar degree;
- 1+ years of experience in customer service or sales support role;
- Experience in purchasing, supply chain and/or logistics functions;
- Experience with ERP systems, SAP an asset;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office programs, namely Excel and Outlook;
- Web content management experience would be an asset;
- Strong written and oral communications as well as conversational skills;
- Ability to work well under pressure in a multi-tasking environment;
- Creative problem-solving and critical thinking skills;
- High sense of urgency and must demonstrate ability to meet deadlines;
- Fluently bilingual – French & English, Mandarin an asset.
Send your resume and cover letter to Martin Lemieux, Director, Global Sourcing & Operations: firstname.lastname@example.org